Data Processing Agreement
- By accepting the conditions of this Agreement (expressed in the form of consent), the user, in compliance with the Federal Law of 27.07.2006 No.152-FZ “On Personal Data” article 9 clause 4, for the purposes of informing the User, provision of User access to services, information, and/or materials contained on the website, and provision of services to the website User, keeping in contact with the User, gives his/her consent to LLC “UZTM-KARTEX” (hereinafter the Company, legal address: 20 Ovchinnikovskaya emb., bld.1, 8th floor, office 50, Moscow, 115035) for performance of actions provided for by the Federal Law of 27.07.2006 No.152-FZ “On Personal Data” article 3 clause 3, clause 6 of this Agreement, including collection, storage, processing, and dissemination of his/her personal data specified by way of filling the web forms on the website https://uralmash-kartex.ru and subdomains thereof (hereinafter, the Website). Personal data shall be understood as any information directly or indirectly related to an identified or identifiable individual (citizen) (hereinafter, the User).
- This Agreement applies to processing of the following personal data:
The User also gives his/her consent to processing and cross-border transmission of personal data to any contractor of the Company for sending marketing messages and newsletters. By joining this Agreement and leaving his/her data on the Website by way of filling the web form fields, the User:
- surname, name, patronymic;
- gender, age;
- passport data;
- place of stay (city, region);
- phone numbers;
- information on business and other personal qualities being a matter of judgment;
- Cookies, data on the User’s behavior on the Website, data on IP address, User’s location (geolocation);
- E-mail address.
The grounds for processing of personal data are as follows: article 24 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation and article 6 of the Federal Law No. 152-FZ “On Personal Data” as supplemented and amended.
- confirms that the personal data specified by the User belong personally to him/her;
- acknowledges and confirms that he/she has attentively and fully familiarized himself/herself with this Agreement and its conditions for processing of the User’s personal data specified by the User in the fields of the online application (registration) on the website;
- acknowledges and confirms that he/she understands all provisions of this Agreement and the conditions for processing of his/her personal data;
- gives his/her consent for processing of the provided personal data by the Company and the Website for the purpose of User registration on the Website;
- agrees to the conditions for processing of the User’s personal data by the Company and the Website without any reservations or restrictions.
In the course of processing, the personal data will be subject to the following operations: collection, storage, update, transfer, blocking, deletion, destruction.
The Company undertakes not to transfer information received from the User to third parties, except as otherwise provided for in clause 3 of this Agreement. Provision of personal data to third parties acting by virtue of an agreement with the Company for the purpose of performance of obligations towards the User and within the framework of this Agreement only shall not be deemed to be a violation.
Personal data shall be stored and processed till completion of all necessary procedures or till winding-up of the Company or revocation of the consent by the User.
The consent may be revoked by the User or his/her representative by sending a written request to the Company to the E-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. The User accepts the cookies policy used on the Website and gives his/her consent to receive information on IP address and other information on his/her activity on the Website. This information will not be used for the User identity check.
When processing personal data, the Company shall take necessary and sufficient organizational and technical measures to protect personal data against unauthorized access thereto and against other wrongful acts towards the User’s personal data.
By gaining access to the Website materials, the User shall be deemed to have joined this Agreement and have accepted the conditions hereof in full and without comments.
The Company is not liable and has no direct or indirect obligations towards the User in connection with any possible or actual losses or damages related to any content of the Website, copyright registration and information on such registration, goods or services available on or received through external websites or resources, or other User’s contacts (personal data) which he/she has made by using the information posted on the Website or references to external resources. All disputes which may arise from this Agreement or be connected herewith shall be resolved in compliance with the existing law of the Russian Federation.
If a court holds any provision hereof to be invalid or unenforceable, this will not result in invalidity of other provisions of this Agreement.
The Company shall be entitled to change the conditions of this Agreement unilaterally at any time. Such changes shall come into force after One (1) calendar day from the moment of posting of a new version of the Agreement on the Website. If the User disagrees with such changes, he/she must refuse from access to the Website and stop using the Website materials and services. Absence of the User’s refusal from the new version of the Agreement means acceptance of its conditions in full and without comments.
This Agreement shall come into force from the day of acceptance of its conditions by the User according to the procedure provided for in clause 1 hereof and remain in effect till the day of revocation in writing.