For Metal Manufacturing Works
Foundry overhead cranes
"Uralmashplant" JSC designs and manufactures heavy foundry overhead cranes with capacities up to 520 tons on turnkey basis. Cranes serve to load scrap into buckets, charge vessels and transport scoops. At present, the equipment is successfully operated at the largest Russian metal manufacturing works.
Special-purpose overhead cranes
"Uralmashplant" JSC designs, manufactures and supplies grab cranes, grab cranes with magnet, cranes with swing-motion trolleys, with lifting beam.
- Grab overhead cranes. These serve to lift and handle bulk and lump materials both indoors and outdoors.
- Cranes with magnet on main hook (lifting beam). These serve to lift and handle ferrous metal products in shops and storehouses of industrial enterprises.
- Grab cranes with magnets. These serve to handle scrap, cast iron, chips, ferroalloys and other materials in shops and storehouses of metal manufacturing works indoors or outdoors.
- Cranes with lifting beams (along and across span). These serve to lift, handle, stockpile and load long rolled metal in shops and storehouses (they are usually equipped with magnets).
- Cranes with swing-motion trolley, 10 t. These serve to lift and handle long rolled plates and shapes (cranes can be equipped with lifting beam with magnets).
- Two-trolley cranes, 10+10 t, 20+20 t. These serve to lift and handle long products and units of metal structures in shops and storehouses.
- Claw crane, 16 t. This serves to handle and stockpile cold- and hot-rolled slabs.
- Crab cranes (cranes for rolling mills), up to 110 t. This serves to handle and stockpile slabs in continuous steel-casting shops and perform auxiliary handling operations.